Since we have no control over how you care for your vehicle, we must take precautions on what we can guarantee.
- You will be charged for cleaning of the vehicle if it is dirty upon arrival.
- A “vehicle wrap” is not a paint job!
- You may see some imperfections on certain hard line contour areas.
- Even though we always try to have zero overlapping panels, we can’t always guarantee this.
- We use the best quality film available to us. We also over-laminate the film for extra fade and scratch protection.
- We warrantee the film for 1 year against fading and de-lamination when applied to a good factory paint job. Expect 5 to 7 years, average, of use for your wrapped ride!
- We inspect the vehicle for imperfections and 99% of the times have no problems when removing the film if the wrap is taken off. If you have a less than perfect paint job, there can be minimal lifting of paint or clear coating.
- We will inspect the vehicle for troubled paint or rust areas and note that there is not a guarantee that the film will hold up on those spots.
- With over 30 years of combined vinyl application experience, you can trust that we will treat your vehicle with the same care that you would use yourself.
- If you have waxed your car repeatedly, it must be de-waxed before we can “Wrap Your Ride”.
- Never attempt to take off the wrap yourself. Always let the professionals here handle that for you.
- We warrantee perforated window film for 1 year.
- No rear wiper, scraper or defroster should ever be used on perforated window graphics. You may use a soft brush.
- On certain inverted areas and body contours, you may see some lifting of the vinyl. We will touch up those areas for free for the first year. We use a special primer adhesive on those areas, but can’t guarantee vinyl “lifts” won’t happen. We cannot replace a panel just for a simple vinyl lift, but will do our best to work it back into the valley of the inverted contour.
- Plan on leaving your “cleaned” vehicle with us for 2-4 days
Vehicle Wrap Durability
We often get asked about the durability of a Vehicle Wrap from our customers, here is some general information for you to better understand the in’s & out’s of Vehicle Wraps.
The first and most important factor is the condition of the surface we are wrapping. The vehicle must not only be squeaky clean, but also free of rust, waxes, polish, etc. to allow for proper adhesion. Spending the extra time cleaning your vehicle will extend the life of your wrap greatly.
We use only the best quality films and over laminates available to us when we wrap vehicles. The films we purchase are the top of the line for vehicle wraps. We cover our film with a laminate which provides a possible outdoor lifetime of up to 8 years. Installing this film to your vehicle is our professional wrap team here at SignArt, Vista CA. With over 30 years of vinyl experience, we have the understanding & know-how to deliver the absolute best results for you.
Lastly, the durability of a wrap comes down to you, the owner. How you care for your vehicle has considerable impact on how long the graphics will last. There are a few things that you can do to extend the life of your wrap:
- Keeping your vehicle clean of dirt, grime, salt, grease.
- When washing your vehicle, use a nonabrasive liquid cleaner.
- NEVER use a pressure washer with more than 2,000 psi of pressure, we recommend against the use of a pressure washer when cleaning your wrapped vehicle.
- Use a soft cloth or sponge instead of a hard brush
- Inspect the graphics regularly, any loose edge should be addressed immediately!
Please complete this short form after reading the wraps disclaimer above